LIVING FAITH CHURCH ELEYELE
BREAKTHROUGH IS MY HERITAGE IN CHRIST –– Mat. 5:14
Tagged: Special Anointing Service
SUNDAY 18th October 2020
Recommended books of the month authored by Dr. David Oyedepo include:
* Following the Path of the Eagle
* Exploring the Secrets of Success
* Ruling your world
* Success Buttons
* Success Strategies
* Success Systems
1. GOODNEWS: COVENANT HOUR OF PRAYER continues tomorrow Monday 19th to Saturday 24th of October, 2020 from 6 am-7 am. Come and take what it takes to have a fruitful day
2. Wsf meeting holds this Saturday 24th October 2020 at our various wsf centers by 5:00 pm. Kindly check the notice board to locate the one nearest to you.
3. GOODNEWS: Next Sunday 25th of October, 2020 shall be our End of the Month/Thanksgiving/Dedication Service; Tagged: Showers of Blessing Service. It shall be two power-packed destiny Moulding services. The first service is 7:00 am and the second service is 9:00 am. Ensure you come with your families, friends, and harvest of soul you’ve led to Christ. Those that have Dedication should register at the Church Office.
4. GOODNEWS: Our Mid-Week Communion service comes up on Wednesday 21th October 2020. By 5:00pm. Remember we shall be waiting on the Lord in a fast and breaking in the evening with the communion.
5. Praise the Lord! In view of the continuous growth of the church, vacancies exist for Pastoral and Missionary Evangelists Enlistment in the Commission. A proven call into ministry with a minimum BCC (WOFBI) Certificate can pick up a form at the Church Office.
6. The PRAYER SUMMIT holds on Tuesday 20th October 2020 by 5 p.m. Let’s come with our written expectations and God of liberation will definitely visit you
7. Members are reminded of the daily scriptural reading. Today’s scriptural reading is Exodus Chapter 11 and Luke Chapter 18.
8. Ushering units will be meeting today immediately after the second service. New members are welcome.
9. There will be water baptism next Sunday 25th October 2020 immediately after the second service. Those that have gone through the Believers Foundation Class and intend to get baptized should come along with a change of raiment.
10. Harvest of testimonies: if you have testimonies to share, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, those that do not have access to the internet can drop their written testimonies in the church office.
11. SIX COVENANT PRACTICES THAT CHARACTERIZE A TRUE WINNER:
Be a genuine born again child of God
Attending foundation class and WOFBI
Attending Home Cell Fellowship
Belonging to a unit in the Church
Paying your tithe
Be a soul winner.
12. For more information, visit our website. www.lfceleyele.org.ng.